Tuesday 13 April 2010

Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 "Unboxing"


To continue on what has become a good tradition it’s now time for unboxing of XPERIA X10 now when we have our first commercial samples here in the office. This time Gustaf is on vacation so my friend Mårten helped me out instead. We show the boxes for both colors of XPERIA X10 and also show a bit of what to expect in the box. We also tried to show a bit more of what the boxes look like since I guess most of you have seen quite a few videos of the phone by now :-)

The clip is shot with Vivaz so to get an HD-experience remember to click Watch on YouTube and select 720p. (This will also show a bit on the continous auto focus working, it struggles a bit from time to time in indoor lighting but I think it does quite a good job! This time I also set white balance manually)

As for the earlier unboxings I’d like to remind about the fact that kit content differs between markets and service providers so there might be more things in the kit that will be available on your market.



No comments:

Post a Comment